FCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychotic D

Psychotic D

"The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Empty
PostSubject: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:16 pm

[quote author=Psycho Dave link=topic=2092.msg22060#msg22060 date=1189979698]
Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Contract Signing
=======================
Superstar's Image:
"The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave 8694
=======================
Superstar's Name: Psycho Dave

Alias/Nicknames: "The Uncrowned King", "The BAMF", "The Selfproclaimed Face of TEWF"

Hometown: New Brunswick, New Jersey

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220

Picbase: John Morrison
=======================
Quotes: "The Uncrowned King is here", "I am the BAMF", "I am TEWF incarnate"

Theme Music: "John the Fisherman" by Primus

Entrance: "John the Fisherman" by Primus plays as a rampid crowd of TEWF fans begin to boo and cheer. Dave then slowly struts out from the back of the entrance, and slowly begins to strut his way down to the arena. Once inside, he gets up on all of the turnbuckles and points to his "Package" and mutters, you all want this. After he is done with that, he goes to the middle of the ring and awaits his opponet.

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: A psychopathic wrestler who strives to be the best he can be.

=======================
Moveset:
|-Enzuigiri
|-Spinning Wheel Kick
|-European Uppercut
|-Snapmare & Neck Lock
|-Jumping Armbreaker
|-Jaw Breaker
|-Low Blow
|-Piledriver
|-Leg Drop To Groin
|-Dancing Leg Drop
|-Triangle Dropkick
|-Super Back Drop
|-Diving Closeline
|-Neckbreaker & Punches
|-Extreme Leg Drop
|-Tilt a Whirl Sideslam
|-Neckbreaker & Punches
|-The Curtain Call
|-Superkick
|-Bulldog
=======================
Finishing moves:
|-Spinning Fishermans Suplex
|-Shooting Star Press
=======================
How long have you been using this character?:
A good long time, around 5 months

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Contract Signing
=======================
Superstar's Image:
"The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave JohnnyNitro
=======================
Superstar's Name: Davey Boy

Alias/Nicknames: "Greatness is Here", "I am Technical, I am Wrestling"

Hometown: New Brunswick, New Jersey

Height: 6'2

Weight:220

Picbase:Johnny Nitro
=======================
Quotes: "There's no need to fear me, only Greatness", "Technicality is my thing"

Theme Music: "John the Fisherman" by Primus

Entrance: "John the Fisherman" by Primus plays as a rampid crowd of TEWF fans begin to boo and cheer. Dave then slowly struts out from the back of the entrance, and slowly begins to strut his way down to the arena. Once inside, he gets up on all of the turnbuckles and points to his "Package" and mutters, you all want this. After he is done with that, he goes to the middle of the ring and awaits his opponet.

Alignment: Face

Gimmick: A technical wrestler who doesn't know he has a split personality.

=======================
Moveset:
|-Yakuza Kick
|-Back Chop
|-Headlock Takeover
|-Samoan Drop
|-Back Side Slam
|-Suplex
|-Neckbreaker
|-Head Smasher
|-Sleeper Hold & Scissors
|-Double Underhook Suplex
|-Double Axe Handle
|-Arm Drag
|-Vaulting Body Press
|-Over Castle
|-Baseball Slide
|-Dropkick to knee
|-Powerslam
|-Shoulder Block
|-Cross Body
|-Armbar
=======================
Finishing moves:
|-Spinning Fishermans Suplex
|-Shooting Star Press
=======================
How long have you been using this character?:
Never before seen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample RP:
The Beginning of Something...Wonderful.

The camera opens up with it's view with a dark house on the corner of a steet, the windows flashing bright lights. The house, small and dark, having a dark blue painting on it, making it seem invisible to the darkness. The camera begins to come closer to the house, enlarging it as he walks nearer. As the camera man comes closer, a noise begins to be heard, muffled and unclear at the moment, but having a familiar ring to it as they near. The camera man gets close enough to the house that they are on the yard, a dead looking front lawn that could be hardly called a lawn. The camera man walks up to the front door, his hand reaches out to the door, but it stops as he notices a shadow appears underneath the door. The camera man stops and takes back his arm as the door opens up, to a man with a beard and long hair, both badly needed to be groomed. The man looks like he hasn't slept in a long time, and looks like he could have a short fuse on this day, suddenly the camera focuses on the Man's shirt, with Psycho's Dave trademarked shirt (coming soon)...

...:::Psycho Dave ll Prove It!:::...
You the fucker I called for? If not then I'm gonna be pissed mad you hear.

Camera Man:
Yes Sir, they sent me, they said the other camera man needed a break from you.

Haha, that's nice, I always knew the other guy was a pussy, hopefully you won't get all wussy on me, did you bring that piece of paper that I asked you to bring?

Camera Man:
Yeah, the list of the people in the prove yourself battle royal? I printed it off the Tewf.com site, it's a pretty big match, anyone who doen't get a interview or shows up then they could be on grounds to be fired or suspended.

Cha, and why i'm in that match suprises the shit out of me bra. Why the fuck should i prove myself, I'm motherfucking TEWF incarnate. Without me, TEWF would be a place where little guys actually succeed, what kind of hell hole whould that be? But enough fucking around, let's head inside, I got some steam to blow off.

The camera man and Psycho Dave enter the house, and see the giant TV that's playing a match between Psycho Dave and Various other people, all bleeding before his hands. Dave, watching the Tv, smirks as he realizes this is on the camera...

The camera opens up with it's view with a dark house on the corner of a steet, the windows flashing bright lights. The house, small and dark, having a dark blue painting on it, making it seem invisible to the darkness. The camera begins to come closer to the house, enlarging it as he walks nearer. As the camera man comes closer, a noise begins to be heard, muffled and unclear at the moment, but having a familiar ring to it as they near. The camera man gets close enough to the house that they are on the yard, a dead looking front lawn that could be hardly called a lawn. The camera man walks up to the front door, his hand reaches out to the door, but it stops as he notices a shadow appears underneath the door. The camera man stops and takes back his arm as the door opens up, to a man with a beard and long hair, both badly needed to be groomed. The man looks like he hasn't slept in a long time, and looks like he could have a short fuse on this day, suddenly the camera focuses on the Man's shirt, with Psycho's Dave trademarked shirt (coming soon)...

Camera Man:

Haha, that's nice, I always knew the other guy was a pussy, hopefully you won't get all wussy on me, did you bring that piece of paper that I asked you to bring?

Camera Man:
Yeah, the list of the people in the prove yourself battle royal? I printed it off the Tewf.com site, it's a pretty big match, anyone who doen't get a interview or shows up then they could be on grounds to be fired or suspended.

Yes, that's me, and yes, I am that damn sexy. Too bad i lost my pizazze, but that'll all change soon after this match, Now, give me that paper i told you to take, no, no, don't actually tell me each one of their names in order that way i can comment on each seperatley, i'm in no rush at all.

Camera Man:
Well, starting at number one, we have the great, Bobby Ocean!

Camera Man:

Camera Man:

What the fuck, are you some lind of chearleeder for him? I'll tell you what, Bobby Ocean was a good man before he started to mess with me, in the TEWF, or in the JWF for my world title, he never gave me the respect i deserved...until today. But it's too late to pay your due by words, Bobby Ocean, in this match you will pay, but in blood.

Camera Man:
The Homicidal, suicidal, Alibala!

Well, i've haven't heard much of this guy, except on the news. You know, the headlines " Small arab man has dildo stuck up ass...again". well, that was him. wrestling wise alibala should have never stepped inside my squared circle, but i guess that's why they call him suicidal.

Camera Man:
The mysterious man simply known as Scar!

Wait, are you talking about that little mexican that hasn't stopped talking to me for tacos and burritos? I told him i only have chalupas and he called me a "pendeho", what ever that means in his stupid language. Well, i won't target the weak, but it he gets in my way i'll just pick him up and throw him over the ropes, he should be good at that, with all the skill he's had from that fence climbing and all.

Camera Man:
Now the next two i'll sum up in one announcement, The X-ecutioners!

Oh fuck, the loser convention has been brought into town yet again, seriously, why am i in this match? I should be wearing gold dammit! These losers should be packing their bags, both should join a gay convention and live happily ever after but that's not gonna happen and you know why? after this match, i'll mess their faces up soo bad, even the gay community will call them fags.

Camera man:
I guess i'll skip you and go to Psycho Johnson!

Wow, a man i respect in this match, no comment except for good luck and stay out of my way.

Camera Man:
Spark!

Never heard of him, and after this match, no one will ever again, enough said about jobbers.

Camera Man:
Finisher!

Again, this freak doesn't scare me, he doesn't do shit for me, after today, he'll be finished.

Camera Man:
Justin Pain!

Simple pun, after our match, Justin Pain will be in pain.

Camera Man:
And now, a man who's not a jobber at all, Greg hassen!

No comment, the only comment i will make it the one after the match, Greg, live freely right now, you will be dead by the end of our match, i promise you that. Now after this is done, leave so i can watch my show...

Black Out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=======================

[Terms and Policy]
Do you read and understand the rules of TEWF, do you agree to
follow them and make sure you do not break a role or steal Roleplays or GFX,
and to stay the superstar you pick for atleast a month?

Yes | No

=======================
Personal Info

Name: Dave Lachowicz

How'd you find out about this site: JRF or Dynomite

Favorite Male Wrestler: Kevin Thorn / Chris Masters

Favorite Diva: Jillian Hall / Ms. Brooks
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:26 pm

Its from TEWF....

this is FCW...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiw.smforfree2.com
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:27 pm

..I thought it was the same. So does that mean all of you just ditched Norman?
Back to top Go down
Psychotic D

Psychotic D

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:31 pm

i know it's fcw but i'm saying the tewf diehard because i'm going to have a
'tewf original" gimmic also, sorta like tommy dreamer
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:47 pm

Psychotic D wrote:
i know it's fcw but i'm saying the tewf diehard because i'm going to have a
'tewf original" gimmic also, sorta like tommy dreamer

Oh cool

Scorpio and Dave have more things to fight over Wink

and yes Latin... we did indeed ditch Norman
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:49 pm

No wonder that FCW topic on TEWF got deleted.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:51 pm

DXtreame Latin wrote:
No wonder that FCW topic on TEWF got deleted.

Yeah lol

tbh tho... Steve left all the running of TEWF to Drake... but still got praise as owner
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:54 pm

o...well its ok , I bet KODX would be very glad to join TEWF , that way it could just be those 2.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:03 pm

Love is in the air... everywhere you look around on TEWF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:20 pm

yea arn't both of their avatars HHH? , twins arn't suppose to love eachother but I guess in TEWF its a whole new world! Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:25 pm

INCEST!
Back to top Go down
Dave Johnson

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:52 am

Sweet!
I'm going to stop before Drake gets pissed again. Sorry Drake! And yeas, we did ditch Steve Noman seeing as he was not a man in TEWF, he just came on every 2 months posting from no were, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite

Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm

nice gimmick that cou;d be a good opening story line guys that were intewf for a while like myself, latin,poisin (maybe), king hardcore and dave ect
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:42 pm

Dynamite wrote:
nice gimmick that cou;d be a good opening story line guys that were intewf for a while like myself, latin,poisin (maybe), king hardcore and dave ect

et mois
Back to top Go down
Dynamite

Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:54 pm

What^
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:55 pm

Translation = And Me

Why is there so much span on this topic?
Back to top Go down
Dynamite

Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:56 pm

scorpio would be sorta new to tewf in the long run
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Well Im the most Orginal in TEWF in here since I was in it from the start of the old forums to the new forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave   "The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The TEWF Diehard" Psycho Dave
Page 1 of 1