FCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im The Main Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:48 pm

Scene Opens
DXLatin is scene right when the camera is turned on. You can see him leaving his locker room with a towel on his back. He's shirtless , and hes wearing icy blue shorts , on the left it says 5150 , on the right it has a big red X.
An Interviewer runs towards Latin. The Interviewer is the exact sme man that Interviewed Latin when Latin came to the FCW Building 2
days ago.
Interviewer
DXLatin , can I get a word with you?
DXLatin
Sure , why not?
Interviewer
DXLatin have you seen the Card for the next event on FCW?
DXLatin
No...?
Before DXLatin can respond the Interviewer hands him a card , he scrolls his eyes down the names , he looks at the first match all the way through the Main Event.
DXLatin
Thanks. You know its not really a surprise. DXLatin is in the Main Event and DXLatin is always in the Main Event , there will never be a time where DXLatin is in an opening match. When DXLatin is in an opening match then the ratings go down , when Im in the Main EVent ratings go up like a rocket.
Interviewer
DXLatin in this match your in a Battle Royal in this Battle Royal is a man named Scorpio what do you have to say about him?
DXLatin
Oh yeah Scorpio , I know this kid. He goes around calling himself the King. I faced many Kings in the wrestling buisness , but at the end of the match turns out there just a KingOfDX wannabe. Scorpio you wanna call yourself a King? you wanna listen to your mom and have a name like Scorpio? , you wanna have a stable called DOA "Dicks Of Ants?" Is that whats its called? Scorpio make this claer and very clear , you stay out of my way throught the match and you wont get hurt. You might as well eleminate yourself from the Battle Royal. When you try to cut a promo you'll probobly say somthing corny as.. "Im the King Of FCW , Its a Battle Royal and Im the only Royal one in it" But please dont and I mean dont say crap like that , Buger Kings crown is worth more then your whole wrestling career.
Interviewer
DXLatin in this match you also face a man you know from WWKF and TEWF , Poison what do you have to say about him?
DXLatin
Honestly I really dont know how he made it to the Main Event , hes lucky to even be on FCW. He calls himself the Excecutioner well on Tuesday he meets DXtreme. Its really funny hat his little catch phrase use to be "Get Infected By The Poison" I dont even know if he still uses that little line but if he does he needs to grow up and grow a dick. Hes living in his own fantasy world. He really thinks hes gonna come out and win this match. He sees the fans cheering his name. But truth is he has no fans. So I dont really give about him. I am a TEWF Orginal , he may call himself a TEWF Orginal but if he does he was probobly Steve Normans door mat.... but what makes him think hes "that" special? , hell he was probobly KingOfDX's Toilet Seat. Clapping everytime KODX gave him the stink face , KODX accidnetly shit on Poisons face , Poison got infected and thats where he got his little line that he probobly stole from a Mcdonalds Commercial.
Interviewer
You also face Kenny Harrington , what are your thoughts on him?
DXLatin
I dont know who he is. End of story. Auctually no.. yea , lets all talk about Kenny , hes probobly some noobie fan so excited to be on FCW , graduating from Wrestling School. Well Mr.Harrington are you ready to get your ass kicked? , I dont think Wrestling School tought you what the hell to do when your getting pounded over and over again and is just to weak to fight the bigger , stronger and faster dude. Im DXLatin , You my friend Worship Aladin and your father is Osama Bin Ladin. Which could make sense seeing how I never heard your name before. What kind of a dumbass uses the name Kenny? Like if that was your real name I would use a differn't name like "Flower" Only because it suits you.
Interviewer
Latin. Your also facing a man named David Johnson , do you know him?
DXLatin
No I do not. But David Johnson can kiss my Latino ass , cuz hes gonna be seeing the very same Latino ass walk out of the ring the winner. Nouf Said about him. I dont have time to be giving thease noobies fame by saying there name on tv , after all DXLatin is Da Bomb.
Interviewer
Do you know Chris Classic? you will be facing him.
DXLatin
Oh yeaah...Chrissy , Chrissy Classic. I use to make fun of this dumbass. The dude listens to Classical Music , he loves long walks on the beach , and can cook. I wonder why he left TEWF? , oh yeah , he never left , he got fired from seducing Norman with his gay classic bull crap. He calls himself the Instant Classic I call myself DXLatin , he wants to mess with me and Ill give him the DXFX that will just be....Classic.
Interviewer
You also face Brooke In this main event match?
DXLatin
Brooke. Doesn't ring a bell. But Brooke is a ladies name so I guess Im fighting a diva?...or is it some gay guy with a wig and a bra stuffed with paper calling himself "Brooke" cuz if it is , hell no yo , Im out of the match , ain't no way some gay stripper touching me.... Anywayz Im untouchable , I hope he tries to touch me , he wont be able to. Ill be kicking his ass so much you'll watch the paper fall out of his bra and watch his tit size decrease. Who else am I facing?
Interviewer
The Shining Wizard. Travis Jefferies.
DXLatin
Very scary. A Wizard , he'll probobly turn me into a Princess and call me his lil angel. You know I've noticed Im the only like normal kid in the Main Event. The kid you dont wanna mess with , the Kid that will and can kick sirious ass. He calls himself the Shining Wizard but I hope you use your powers to call an ambulance you'll be needing one when I kick your ass all the way back to "Never Land" your lil magical island. And by the way Halloween is comming up soon , your probobly gonna leave FCW right when its over... Shining Wizard haha , you must be funny.
Interviewer
And last but not least you face Bono Skies.
DXLatin
This is siriously retarded who in the hell names themselves "Bono" hell the name Kenny and Brooke was better than this name , Bono...Skies , yea ok , wow , he probobly got his Last name by getting his ass kicked sky high , which is whats gonna happen to him on Tuesday. Whats that in the sky? Its a bird! , Its a plane!...oh its just that danm Bono. But all kidding aside folks. DXLatin will dominate. DXLatin will own. And DXLatin will win.
DXLatin flicks his shirt.
DXLatin
What Up!
DXLatin walks away.
Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:22 pm

Just to let you know...

1. Your not in the main event its actually the opener for the show
2. Scorpio isn't in the match

You might actually wanna read a card before writing your rp it may help you out in the long run
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:01 pm

Ok I could've sworn I saw Scorpios name in that match. And the reason I thought it was the Main Event is cuz usually in the e feds I go to the Main EVent is the last match on the bottom of the card.
Back to top Go down
Drake Daniels

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Wouldn't the match with Main Event written on it be the main event
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:24 am

Drake Daniels wrote:
Wouldn't the match with Main Event written on it be the main event

*Whispers*

OWNED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiw.smforfree2.com
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:38 pm

lol you shat , ok I only read matches with my name on it , I didn't read the one that said "Main Event" cuz I never even saw that word , I just skimmed through the names...

If that makes any sense
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:00 am

DXtreame Latin wrote:
lol you shat , ok I only read matches with my name on it , I didn't read the one that said "Main Event" cuz I never even saw that word , I just skimmed through the names...

If that makes any sense

So why did you rp say 'I'm in the Main Event'?
Back to top Go down
DXtreame Latin

DXtreame Latin

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:24 pm

Because I was on the bottom of the card and usually the bottom is Main Event??
Back to top Go down
Scorpio

Scorpio

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 am

DXtreame Latin wrote:
Because I was on the bottom of the card and usually the bottom is Main Event??

Ah ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im The Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im The Main Event   Im The Main Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im The Main Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FCW :: FCW Rampage :: Tuesday Night Rampage RP Board-
Jump to: